|Jesse Kramer, center, shows CBS 2 anchors Rob Morrison |
and Mary Calvi how it's done.
Sunday, January 27, 2013
Fun fact: did you know that Grace co-owner Candy's son, Jesse Kramer, is famous? Well, he's one step closer now! As the founder of Manhattan's Brooklyn Taco, Jesse recently stopped by New York's CBS 2 studio to share some of his wisdom.
Jesse taught anchors Rob Morrison and Mary Calvi how to make a delicious breakfast taco - so delicious, in fact, that other members of the CBS 2 team gathered around the food "like sharks!" Jealous? Don't be - you can get the recipe right here. And don't forget to check out the video below:
Posted by Grace at 11:20 AM
Thursday, January 24, 2013
|Musee Bath Balms, $7 each.|
Usually when you think color, you think energy. The bright yellows, pinks and greens of spring seem to say, "HELLO! Wake up! Spring is in the air! Yay!" Which is wonderful, of course - but what about when you want to relax a little bit? Here at Grace, we've got the perfect solution: Musee Bath Balms. Each hand-pressed ball is a mix of natural ingredients - including salts, sugars, milk bath and essential oils - that will soothe your skin and smell amazing as they dissolve in the bath. Did we mention that they are completely adorable? We carry the bath balms in seven colorful varieties, each named after a different song, and some even have a little treasure inside! After you take your pick, we'll even wrap the balms in their own special tissue paper so you can bring them home mess-free. Check out the different ingredients below:
- All You Need Is Love: red thyme and rose absolute essential oils, grape seed oil, patchouli
- Free Bird: apricot oil, sweet orange oil, honeysuckle fragrance
- Son Of A Sailor: grapefruit essential oil, grape seed oil, milk bath (treasure inside)
- Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds: Roman chamomile and geranium essential oils, almond oil, milk bath, glitter (treasure inside)
- Amazing Grace: jojoba oil, geranium oil, rosemary oil (treasure inside)
- Marry Me: rose absolute and red thyme essential oils, natural sesame oil, milk bath (treasure inside)
- Tupelo Honey: almond oil, neroli oil, apricot seeds, fresh Mississippi honey
There you have it - the perfect escape from this below-freezing weather! And let's face it, who couldn't use one?
Posted by Grace at 5:30 PM
Thursday, January 10, 2013
Do you ever get that feeling when, despite the snow on the ground and the chill in the air, you're just so, so, SO ready for spring? We might be a little ways away from the season itself, but here at Grace we've created a little haven for anyone who needs a break from winter. We recently introduced some marvelous spring fashion, and today we're bringing you some tips on spring's most versatile accessory: the lightweight scarf, of course! Not only do we have scarves in dozens of colors and patterns, but we're also going to show you how a single scarf can be worn in many different ways. Take a look for some springtime inspiration so you'll be one step ahead when the weather gets warmer!
Posted by Grace at 8:00 AM