Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wedded Bliss
I just celebrated my 5 year anniversary with my best boy ( a little shout out to K-Nice).  We had such a perfect day for our wedding.  When we were planning our big day, I was really torn over a beach wedding or a barn/country reception - we wound up on the beach with a great outdoor reception - it was perfect.


So in the spirit of celebrating wedded bliss, I found this amazing wedding that I am drooling over.  Here are a few of my favorite pictures...

umm can we discuss the hair - stunning


check out the reflection in the mirror of their reception space


love the playful approach of the placemats


simple wildflower bouquets
the leaning tower of hay...

gorgeous dress

an amazing entrance

 

loving the wagon wheel and mason jar chande with twigs

picture perfect

  
"Grace was in all her steps, heaven in her eye; In every gesture dignity and love" John Miltons

No comments: