Headed to a holiday party? We have lots of ideas for hostess gifts...
- Simpatico hobnail candles ($35 each): In seven different scents and colors, there's one for absolutely everyone.
- Shannon Martin napkins and coasters ($8 for napkin set, $12 for coaster set): The retro pictures and funny quotes are sure to entertain future party guests.
- Books (prices vary): With everything from recipes and crafts to quotes and photography, a book about something the hostess is interested in makes a sincere thank-you for the invite.
- Stonewall Kitchen food products (prices vary): You could either bring these for the party or for the hostess to enjoy on her own... after all, she'll need some R&R later on!
If you've ever thought that Grace is just for women, think again! We recently introduced a small men's section, and there's plenty to find in the rest of the store as well.
- Men's hats, gloves and scarves (hats, $20-$24; gloves, $15; scarves, $16): Give the gift of warmth and style with classic scarves, gloves, and hats (including fedoras and newsboy caps).
- FunkyChunky snack mixes ($15 each): Combine pretzels, chips, popcorn, caramel and chocolate, and what do you get? Perfection.
- Darth Vader and Son ($14.95): Perfect for the Star Wars fan, this picture book hilariously follows Darth Vader and a four-year-old Luke Skywalker through familiar parenting dilemmas.
- A Letter To my Dog ($24.95): This book, full of heartwarming photos & letters that celebrities and other contributors have written to their dogs, is a great gift for a dog lover.
For the teacher...
Show some love to the people who help your kids learn! Here are a few thoughtful gift ideas...
- Decomposition books ($4-$12): Great for jotting down notes big and small, these beautifully printed notebooks are made from 100% recycled materials.
- Christmas ornaments (prices vary): Even if your teacher doesn't celebrate Christmas, our ornaments would be beautiful incorporated into any kind of home decor.
- Stonewall Kitchen pretzel bark ($15.95): A unique treat that is simply to die for, you can't go wrong with a lovely box of dark chocolate salted pretzel bark.
- Quotable cards & frames ($2.95 for card, $12 for frame): Perfect for the little ones' teachers - have your kiddo write a note to his or her teacher in one of the cards, then pair it with a frame for a memorable display.
For the stocking...
Need a few stocking stuffers? We've got you covered with little items that are some of Grace's top sellers.
- Olivina hand cremes ($10 each): Available in olive, pomegranate, fig and orange clove, these decadent lotions smell fantastic and are great to throw in a purse.
- Recycled flip-flop bracelets ($1 each): These cute bangles are bright, eco-friendly and great to stack together.
- Poo-Pourri bathroom spray ($8 for small, $18 for large): "Spritz on the bowl before you go, and no one else will ever know!" says the bottle. Believe us when we say that this gift is at once funny and tremendously useful.
- Knock Knock sticky notes ($4 each): Emblazoned with exclamations like "CRAP," "WTF," "OMG" and "DUH," these little notepads will brighten up anyone's day.
For the person who has everything...
If there's someone on your list who is difficult to shop for, let us make things easier with these great items.
- Fleece-lined leggings ($20 each): These leggings are a must-have for any winter wardrobe, and since they're one-size-fits-all, there's no guesswork needed.
- Pinch Provisions Minimergency kits ($26 each): No one should leave home without one of these kits! Stocked up with 52 essential items (like hairspray, earrings backs and stain remover), these kits are true lifesavers.
- Primivites by Kathy box signs (prices vary): Find one with a message that will ring true to the recipient, and you've got an instant, heartfelt gift.
- Spa essentials (prices vary): From mani-pedi kits to exfoliating bath mitts, we have a nice selection of spa items for the home. Package them together and treat your pal to a relaxing day in.
As always, if you're still puzzled about a gift, stop by Grace and we'll be happy to help!